TO INSTIL IN THE STUDENTS:
- Recognition of the sovereignty and Lordship of Christ.
- Respect for authority both parental and other.
- The need for discipline and correction.
- The need to embrace a positive approach to learning.
- The acceptance of his/her individuality.
TO ENCOURAGE THE PARENT TO:
- Respect the child as a person.
- Realise the value of the child./li>
- Recognise the individuality of the child as a unique person gifted by Christ.
- Realise the need for love if development is to take place.
- Become involved in the overall life training of their children through active participation in the life of the school community and in the home.
The training ministry of the staff and encourage social interaction between staff, students, parents and the Christian community.